Tweeter button
Facebook button
Linkedin button

Intra-company transfers

An intra-company transferee must:

  • have worked continuously for at least one year in the preceding three years for the same or affiliated employer in the United States or Mexico;
  • be transferred to Canada to work temporarily for the same or an affiliated employer; and
  • work in a capacity that is managerial, executive or that involves specialized knowledge.
  • have a work permit.