Tweeter button
Facebook button
Linkedin button

Travel Documents

Permanent residents returning to Canada by airplane, boat, train or bus must show a valid PR Card or travel document before boarding. This application is for permanent residents outside of Canada who need proof of their status so they can return to Canada. Use this travel document if you have lost your documents showing your permanent residence status.