Tweeter button
Facebook button
Linkedin button

Student permits and extensions

Thousands of international students choose to study in Canada to further their education or to learn English or French.

Close to 100,000 students come to study in Canada every year. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools. Find programs of study and admission information at Canadian CEGEPs, colleges and universities.

To study in Canada, you may need a study permit and/or a visitor visa.